LayBuy Competition Terms and Conditions
Pay with LayBuy to go into the draw to win a $500 Forever New gift card and $500 LayBuy gift card
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition ("Competition") is open to residents of New Zealand only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, have a registered LayBuy account and is not in breach of LayBuy Consumer Terms and Conditions, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter, LayBuy Holdings Limited or any of their respective affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- This Competition commences on 12 April 2019 at 10.00am NZST and ends on 29 April 2019 at 11.00pm NZST ("Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, entrants must make a purchase (excluding gift cards) at a Forever New store in New Zealand (excluding department stores) or online at forevernew.co.nz (the “Forever New Website”) and pay using LayBuy during the Competition Period. Multiple entries are permitted per person. One entry will be granted per qualifying purchase. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
- The Promoter will select one valid entry at random as the winner. The draw will take place at 41 High Street, Auckland 1010 , on 30 April 2019 at 12.00noon (NZST). The winners will be notified by email (using the email address registered with LayBuy) on or around the same date. The winner must claim their prize by responding via email by 10.00am (NZST) 30 July 2019. The winner’s name will be published on the Forever New Website once the prize is awarded.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize comprises: (1) one Forever New gift card to the value of NZD$500; and (2) one NZD$500 LayBuy gift card (collectively, the “Prize”).
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Both gift cards are issued in accordance with the terms and conditions located on the reverse side of each gift card.
- The total Prize pool value is NZD$1,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the date the Prize is claimed.
- If a Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am (NZST) on 30 July 2019, a further draw will take place at random to select a replacement winner. The draw will take place 41 High Street, Auckland 1010 on 30 July 2019 at 11.00am (NZST). The replacement winner will be notified by email on or around that date. The replacement winner must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via email by 24 September 2019. The winner’s name will also be published on the Forever New Website on or around 31 July 2019.
- This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
- Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim a prize, before issuing a prize and may deem the entry invalid.
- The Promoter, LayBuy Holdings Limited, and their respective associated agencies and companies and third party websites are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter, LayBuy Holdings Limited as well as the Promoter’s associated agencies and companies and third party websites are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release the Promoter, LayBuy Holdings Limited and the Promoter’s associated agencies, companies and Facebook from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter is ADTNZ Limited trading as Forever New, c/o PricewaterhouseCoopers, 188 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.